The Star Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Star Wars RPG

This is The Star Wars RPG. A place where you can create your own Star Wars character and have adventures in a galaxy far far away....

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quick Healing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Exidio
Dark Lord's Assassin

Character sheet
Character Sheet: 0

Quick Healing Empty
PostSubject: Quick Healing   Quick Healing Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:21 am

Exidio yelled as he walked in "HURRY UP AND HEAL ME, PEOPLE NEED KILLING!" He knew it would not be before long before anybody healed him. He would need to get out and do his Master's bidding. Impatience crept up toward Exidio's spine. He went ahead and took a seat, his cloak covering nearly his entire body.
Back to top Go down
Darth Judicar
Dark Lord of the Sith
Darth Judicar

Character sheet

Quick Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Healing   Quick Healing Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:00 am

"Hello, young one" Judicar's voice came along with that tap tap of his boots moving across the floor to Exidio.. "You fought well" Judicar praised once more. "The healers will be here momentarily but for now take this, it will give you more blood" Judicar said. Judicar handed Exidio a shot labeled "Health Stimulant". "Inject that, you'll feel better untill the healers fully heal you"
Back to top Go down
https://starwarsrpg.forumotion.com
Darth Exidio
Dark Lord's Assassin

Character sheet

Quick Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Healing   Quick Healing Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 1:42 pm

Exidio gratefully took the Health Stimulant. He uttered at sigh of relief. The pain had subsided. "Thanks, I wish I was better though..." his voice trailed off and he was staring out the window. He rested back against the hospital bed. "So who needs to be taken care of Master?"

((Did you get Star Wars:Force Unleashed?))
Back to top Go down
Darth Judicar
Dark Lord of the Sith
Darth Judicar

Character sheet

Quick Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Healing   Quick Healing Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:37 pm

((Heck Yeah!!! It's awsome!!!))
Back to top Go down
Darth Exidio
Dark Lord's Assassin

Character sheet

Quick Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Healing   Quick Healing Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:51 pm

"So, who needs taken care of?" said Exidio. "Hey, by the way, can you teach me some new, powerful, force moves? Maybe even some advanced lightsaber combat, meditation..." His voice trailed off. He was eager to become more powerful. He had hoped the Dark Lord would accept.

((It is the bomb-diggidy. I beat it once, now playing it again to end with the dark side.))
Back to top Go down
Darth Judicar
Dark Lord of the Sith
Darth Judicar

Character sheet

Quick Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Healing   Quick Healing Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:15 pm

((I already beat it on both sides, now im doing harder difficulty))

"No one at the moment, young one" Judicar said. "But we can do some training" Judicar said happily, but then became serious. "The training will be tough and rigerous though, sure you can handle it?" Judicar said with a hint of already knowing what the answer was.
Back to top Go down
Darth Exidio
Dark Lord's Assassin

Character sheet

Quick Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Healing   Quick Healing Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:48 pm

"Master, must I answer? The harder the training, the stronger I become, right? You know I will not quit or give-up." Darth Exidio said with a stern look. His Master, above anyone else, knew of his mental toughness. He could take any pain anyone could give him. He would not quit or give-up unless his body failed him. This was required due to the various 'suicide' assassination missions he had given him in previous months. "Enough talk, what's the first lesson, Master?" He got on one knee, bowing before Judicar.

((Can you keep your stats when you play on harder difficulty? Do you have Xbox 360? If so, whats your gamertag?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quick Healing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Healing   Quick Healing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quick Healing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Star Wars RPG :: Sith Temple(Roleplay) :: Hospital-
Jump to: