The Star Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Star Wars RPG

This is The Star Wars RPG. A place where you can create your own Star Wars character and have adventures in a galaxy far far away....

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Joseph Pokakaa The Force sensative

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pokakaa

pokakaa

Joseph Pokakaa The Force sensative Empty
PostSubject: Joseph Pokakaa The Force sensative   Joseph Pokakaa The Force sensative Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:12 pm

Name: Joseph Pokakaa

Looks: This is with no Jedi Training
Joseph Pokakaa The Force sensative JoeBlasterForm

Personality: Funny, Witty, and pretty smart.

Special Characteristics: He is force sensative he just hasn't had training.

Force Powers: None

History/Background Story: Joe was born in a small house with his father, and mother, but he has always been smart. Joe was Force sensative at 5, and at 6 his mom died. Joe had hoped to become a Jedi one day, but first he has to find one. His Father was a soilder but he died, but one day he will be a Jedi... Here is the final chat he had with his father two years ago when Shin was only 6, wanting to go on a mission with his father.
Roleplay Sample: "But dad...why can't I go with you!?" said young Joe disappointed.

"Son you are too young you don't even have a real blaster." said his father with an annoyed look on his face.

"But I'm gonna be a Jed, one day" replied Joe in a sad voice.

"How about when I come back, we practice shooting some wamprats together" said his father with an under standing expression.

"Ok, but I'll hold you to it." said Joe eagerly.

Joe waited many days for his fathers return. Two days later they found out the mission was a set up, and that his father was killed along with the rest of the squad. Ever since that day Shin has been trying to become a true Jedi...
Back to top Go down
Darth Judicar
Dark Lord of the Sith
Darth Judicar

Character sheet
Character Sheet: 0

Joseph Pokakaa The Force sensative Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joseph Pokakaa The Force sensative   Joseph Pokakaa The Force sensative Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 5:19 pm

Aproved
Back to top Go down
https://starwarsrpg.forumotion.com

Joseph Pokakaa The Force sensative
Page 1 of 1