The Star Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Star Wars RPG

This is The Star Wars RPG. A place where you can create your own Star Wars character and have adventures in a galaxy far far away....

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my new charecter felixx

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the trando that killd

Character sheet
Character Sheet: 0

my new charecter felixx Empty
PostSubject: my new charecter felixx   my new charecter felixx Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:11 pm

Name:felixx

Looks:a trandoshin with blue skin slueyes

Personality:short temperd

Special Characteristics:was a out cast frome his tribe

Force Powers he hopes to achive: force choke, force lightning, force invisabilaty,force push pull,force toucher and force dechipher : custom user may wread all writin languges useing the force and mid trick

History/Background Storyfelixx was a trandoshi that came frome a tribe of elders who said the sith were bad but felixx didnt beleav them so at the ge of 6 he flled the tribe and stolle a ship that was set for atouw pilote to the sith planet were he askd to stay until redy

Roleplay Sample:felixx hated the elders so he plad a exscape and tonight wa sthe night he grbd his speer and ran to the star port, he saw a cocky sith apprentic who was bosting his master let him gourd the ship withch he said was atou piloteset to go to the sith planet felevv snuck past him and got on bored and hit a green buttion and was off.

Weapons: can i have a aprentice sith look after me until he old unuf to be my master then i want a red set of light sabers
Back to top Go down
Darth Judicar
Dark Lord of the Sith
Darth Judicar

Character sheet
Character Sheet: 0

my new charecter felixx Empty
PostSubject: Re: my new charecter felixx   my new charecter felixx Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:19 pm

Aproved!!!
Back to top Go down
https://starwarsrpg.forumotion.com

my new charecter felixx
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Star Wars RPG :: Creating :: Character Creation :: Aproved Characters :: Aproved Other-
Jump to: