The Star Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Star Wars RPG

This is The Star Wars RPG. A place where you can create your own Star Wars character and have adventures in a galaxy far far away....

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

me app, Darth Animus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Animus
Sith Aprentice
Darth Animus

me app, Darth Animus Empty
PostSubject: me app, Darth Animus   me app, Darth Animus Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 8:49 pm

Name:Darth Animus (Eev soul)

Looks:me app, Darth Animus 23k6a6v

Personality:emo

Special Characteristics:

Force Powers:

Name:Force Flash
Description:Force Flash was a force power employed when the person using it did not want to be seen. Related to Droid Disable, the user could temporarily disable a security holocam, causing a brief period of static, allowing the user to pass while only alerting security to a minor holocam malfunction.

Name:Force Absorb
Description:It negated the harmful characteristics of certain offensive Force powers, such as Force Push and Force Lightning. Force Absorb would channel the offensive Force powers into Force energy, refreshing the user's connection to the Force. This technique became a useful one to Jedi that specialized in using Force powers. As they felt their energies running low, they could simply absorb power from others to feed themselves. Force Absorb has also been described as a "non-harmful Force drain".

Name:Force Burst
Description:Force Burst, was a Force power that could be used by a Jedi or Sith. The strength of the Burst depended on the amount of time and energy put into it. A Burst's size and intensity could range anywhere from huge and combustible, to small, but relatively deadly. It was usually semi-transparent with a blue or green hue, where as the Sith variant had a reddish shade. The sphere of Force energy sought out it's intended target with the utmost accuracy and speed. This technique could be nullified by Force Protection, Force bubble, or set off course by a strong Force push, or even dissipated with another Force Burst. Usually deflected by a Force Shield though.

Name:Force Rage
Description:Force Rage was a dark side Force ability. The Force user would tap into his or her innermost fears, pain and hate, converting them into intense anger. The user could then channel the anger to increase his or her own speed, strength, and ferocity. However, the body could not handle such rage for long periods of time, so the user became greatly weakened for some time after the rage subsided. If light side users wielded Force Rage, it could permanently disrupt their connection to the light side unless something happened to interrupt the Rage and bring them out of the dark side's grip. Therefore, the Rage could give the wielder an instantaneous physical and mental response, but pull them into deep depressions, physiological harm, and the endless void of the dark side.

Name:Force Protection (Stage 1, can guard against weak force pushes)
Description:Force protection was a light side Force power. This ability would make the bearer invulnerable to a wide range of attacks until it wore off, either through time, or if the user was fatigued. Protection could also wear off quicker than normal, depending on the intensity and number of attacks at once, since the aura itself could only withstand so much

Name:Illusion (Sith magic)
Description:By simply gesturing with one's hands, a magician could create whatever manifestations she desired. As an application of the dark side, sorcerers tended to create hideous forms of serpents and other creatures to torment victims. Playing on all the victim's senses, the illusion could seemingly attack individuals, should they actually believe the apparition to be real. However, the illusion could be undone should the victim cease to belive it exists. The illusions could also be undone if the conjuring sorcerer is interrupted by a powerful light side attack.

Name:Force Push
Description:Force Push was the ability to create a telekinetic impulse via the Force, launching a concussive burst of pressurized air-not unlike the blast of an archaic 'pipe bomb'-that would impact a target with enough force to knock it over, launch it into the air, or even (particularly in the case of fragile materials such as ceramics) shatter it into pieces.

Name:Force Pull
Description:A telekinetic ability using the Force that could cause a material body to draw close to the caster. The greater the user's aptitude with this, the heavier the object that could be pulled or the more wide arc or radius of the Force "wave". It could be used to pull weapons from enemies, or, at higher levels of skill, the enemies themselves to be brought closer to the Jedi's lightsaber range. This power was also very useful when a chasm or hole lay between the caster and the enemies. It could also be used to pull foes to the ground.

History/Background Story:Animus was born on March 14th and my uncle raised me until he killed him on May 26th.Animus learned sith magic when he found a holocron of a old sith. Animus found it at Korriban. Animus killed his uncle because he was turning to the dark side.Animus was turning to the dark side because he had lots of anger and rage.

Roleplay Sample:Animus's mistress aproched him ready to train with him and she told him we are going to learn force bolt but he wanted to learn force storm but she will not ever let Animus learn that but at least he got to learn force bolt.

Weapons:red,curved lightsaber
Back to top Go down
Darth Judicar
Dark Lord of the Sith
Darth Judicar

Character sheet
Character Sheet: 0

me app, Darth Animus Empty
PostSubject: Re: me app, Darth Animus   me app, Darth Animus Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 8:52 pm

APROVED!!!
Back to top Go down
https://starwarsrpg.forumotion.com

me app, Darth Animus
Page 1 of 1