The Star Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Star Wars RPG

This is The Star Wars RPG. A place where you can create your own Star Wars character and have adventures in a galaxy far far away....

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Assassin's Practices

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Exidio
Dark Lord's Assassin

Character sheet
Character Sheet: 0

Assassin's Practices Empty
PostSubject: Assassin's Practices   Assassin's Practices Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:08 pm

Darth Exidio stood in wait for an opponent. He was eager to clash against a fellow Sith or Dark Jedi. While waitng, he ignited his lightsaber and began practicing fancy moves. I hope someone shows up, or are they too scared? Maybe they are afraid of me ripping their guts out with my bare hands, or maybe even decapitating them where they stand without even noticing me? He couldn't help but make an evil laugh.
Back to top Go down
Darth Judicar
Dark Lord of the Sith
Darth Judicar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Practices   Assassin's Practices Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 5:55 pm

Oh I'm not scared... A cold and extremely frightenign voice echoed all around the room. Judicar steped out, it was almost as if he materialized form the shadows. Judicar laughed and made a sinister grin. "I can sense your thoughts, hahaha" boomed Judicar. "Now what do you say to a spar? If you were not to accept you'd just be a coward. And thats not the way of the Sith" Judicar taunted. Judicar took out his unique curved-hilt lightsaber and he twirled it around. "Now what do you say?" Judicar's voice echoed through out the vast room.
Back to top Go down
https://starwarsrpg.forumotion.com
Darth Exidio
Dark Lord's Assassin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Practices   Assassin's Practices Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:56 am

He bowed before his master. " Yeah I guess, I was waiting for someone to spar with. So you can read my thoughts? That's a neat trick, it could prove handy on Assassin Missions." He said with a vicious grin. He then threw his light saber at Judicar and darted around the room, trying to flank him.
Back to top Go down
Darth Judicar
Dark Lord of the Sith
Darth Judicar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Practices   Assassin's Practices Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:56 pm

Judicar watched the lightsaber fly toward him. Judicar yawned and waited. Judicar put his hand up and the lightsaber stoped. With another fluid hand motion Judicar sent Exidio's own lightsaber flying back at him. He also infused the lightsaber with lightning. Judicar waited for what was going to happen next.
Back to top Go down
Darth Exidio
Dark Lord's Assassin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Practices   Assassin's Practices Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:45 pm

He dodged his own lightsaber being thrown right at him. It hit the wall behind him, surging the lightning into the wall as well. This time he ignited the lightsaber, and with one hand shot lightning at Judicar. He then darted around to his backside, picking up barrels with the Force, infusing them with lightning, then throwing him at Judicar at the same time. Then once again, he darted to his right side, jumping at him and slashing vertically.
Back to top Go down
Darth Judicar
Dark Lord of the Sith
Darth Judicar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Practices   Assassin's Practices Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:51 pm

"FORCE REPULSE!!!!!!!!!!" Judicar screamed with such rage and passion that the arena shook. Everything around him was flinged away with tremendous force: the barrels, Exidio, the lightning. The force of the blast was enough to peel away flesh. The explosion was also infused with lightning so Exidio would also be shocked.

Name:Force Repulse
Description:An extremely powerful telekinetic Force power, similar in function to Force Push, and perhaps even more Force Blow, but on a far larger scale, akin to that of Force Wave. The user created sharp, visible kinetic ripples in space, which expanded outward rapidly, flinging nearby objects away at high velocity.
Back to top Go down
Darth Exidio
Dark Lord's Assassin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Practices   Assassin's Practices Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:56 pm

As Judicar use the Force power, he used Force Push to counter-effect the fatal effects of the Force Repulse. However, it still sent him flying, but did not harm him. He pulled his lightsaber back to him using the Force. "Well, I sure can see why you are the Dark Lord of the Sith", Exidio said with a smile. And then leaped toward him, slashing horizontally.
Back to top Go down
Darth Judicar
Dark Lord of the Sith
Darth Judicar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Practices   Assassin's Practices Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 12:50 pm

JUdicar parried all the slashes, though one slashed his upper hip, and did a devastating lightsaber combo. up down, left right, up-right, down-left. Coming out of the last slash was a force push that Judicar hoped would send Exidio crashing into the wall behind him.
Back to top Go down
Darth Exidio
Dark Lord's Assassin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Practices   Assassin's Practices Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:46 am

Darth Exidio parried all the slashes that Judicar gave. He was caught off guard when he used Force Push at the end of his combo. As he used it, Exidio used it as well, which canceled the two Forces out.
Exidio gave a sinister smile. He then used Force Lightning in both hands, sending as much out as he could toward Judicar.
Back to top Go down
Darth Judicar
Dark Lord of the Sith
Darth Judicar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Practices   Assassin's Practices Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:49 pm

Judicar caught the lightning with his bare hands. His hand was now surrounded by blue light. Judicar felt more powerful then just a few moments ago. Judicar then hurled Exidio's own lightning back at him. Judicar waited for hsi oponents next move.

Name:Force Absorbtion
Description:It negated the harmful characteristics of certain offensive Force powers, such as Force Push and Force Lightning. Force Absorb would channel the offensive Force powers into Force energy, refreshing the user's connection to the Force. This technique became a useful one to Jedi that specialized in using Force powers. As they felt their energies running low, they could simply absorb power from others to feed themselves. Force Absorb has also been described as a "non-harmful Force drain".
Back to top Go down
Darth Exidio
Dark Lord's Assassin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Practices   Assassin's Practices Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:01 pm

His own power surged through him. He was flown back into a nearby wall. He was injured and could not get up. Only then did he realize that he will never give up. He got to his feet, which hurt beyond imagination. He slowly limped toward Judicar. "No matter how much you hurt me or push me down, I will get up every single time. It is my duty, because the mission must be accomplished no matter the cost. If I die so be it, but as long as the mission is accomplished I don't care what happens. That is why you need me. That is why, you chose me instead of every other Sith. But I need to get stronger. I must ensure i am strong enough to kill anyone who you order me to. That way I can get the emotion of failure out of my head." With that he ran toward Judicar, without his lightsaber, but barehanded. He could not grasp his lightsaber because of the damage caused by his own power over lightning.
Back to top Go down
Darth Judicar
Dark Lord of the Sith
Darth Judicar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Practices   Assassin's Practices Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:05 pm

As Exidio was rushing towards him, Judicar said "Yes, I chose you because of that". Judicar watched how fast Exidio was rushing towards him, despite his injuries. He is very strong indeed. I am glad that I chose him Judicar thought. "But, nonetheless, you are not powerful enough to defeat me" Judicar said. With that, Judicar motioned his hand upward and atempted to levitate Exidio and slam him on the ground repeatedly. Judicar hoped to be truely entertained.
Back to top Go down
Darth Exidio
Dark Lord's Assassin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Practices   Assassin's Practices Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:51 pm

As Judicar was motioning his hand, Exidio used his most powerful Force Push he has ever used. He had hoped to buy him a small amount of time, so he could heal his wounds with the Force. he used his hands, which he put over the wounds. The various burns, cuts, and bruises were healing.
Back to top Go down
Darth Judicar
Dark Lord of the Sith
Darth Judicar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Practices   Assassin's Practices Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:53 pm

Judicar tryed to absorb the critical of the blow but it was too much. It slamed Judicar to the ground and crashing into the wall. "Your good" Judicar complimented. Rubble was all over the arena now. "But now I will have a relentless assault on you" Judicar smirked. Judicar thrusted his arms upward, in response several chunks of the arena rose up out of the ground. JUdicar then thrust his arms forward and thousands of peices of rock and steel headed toward the Assassin, rock after rock, it seemed the assult would last forever.
Back to top Go down
Darth Exidio
Dark Lord's Assassin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Practices   Assassin's Practices Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 12:45 pm

Exidio smirked, but then replaced it with a worried look. He ignited his lightsaber. Using the Darkside of the Force to guide him, he sliced each if the rocks coming at him. After what seemed like a minute or so, an immense rock crashed into his arm. His lightsaber was flung outward. His arm was hurting and throbbing. He had noticed it was not a break. "Your better", he said with a calm tone. He then started to use Force Push on the rocks being hurled at him. It had seemed there was no end to the onlsaught.
Back to top Go down
Darth Judicar
Dark Lord of the Sith
Darth Judicar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Practices   Assassin's Practices Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:04 pm

The rocks that Exidio had slashed turned into smaller rocks, they kept on going. None the less, Judicar stoped the assault. "It is clearly seen who is the victor" chuckled Ave. "Most dont even last ten minutes into the fight....." Judicar sighed. "But you have proved yourself worthy" Judicar continued. "Go clean yourself up in the hospital room, you have nasty gashes all over you" JUdicar siad. with that, Judicar left the arena, his cloak swishing.
Back to top Go down
Darth Exidio
Dark Lord's Assassin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Practices   Assassin's Practices Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:18 am

When Judicar left the room, Exidio showed his fatigue. He slumped on the floor. "Jesus, I don't know how anyone could beat him." With that he got up and went to the hospital. He left all the rubble and such to the slaves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Practices   Assassin's Practices Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Practices
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Star Wars RPG :: Sith Temple(Roleplay) :: Lightsaber Training-
Jump to: