The Star Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Star Wars RPG

This is The Star Wars RPG. A place where you can create your own Star Wars character and have adventures in a galaxy far far away....

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Renjiro Hyuuga vs Darth Judicar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Judicar
Dark Lord of the Sith
Darth Judicar

Character sheet
Character Sheet: 0

Renjiro Hyuuga vs Darth Judicar Empty
PostSubject: Renjiro Hyuuga vs Darth Judicar   Renjiro Hyuuga vs Darth Judicar Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:01 am

Judicar walked into the field, cloaked and with a hood on. He then took off his cloak and under it was sith armor lined with a little bit of cortosis "Jedi scum..." said Judicar under his breath.
Back to top Go down
https://starwarsrpg.forumotion.com
Renjiro Hyuuga
Grand Jedi Master
Renjiro Hyuuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Renjiro Hyuuga vs Darth Judicar   Renjiro Hyuuga vs Darth Judicar Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:06 am

Renjiro walked in from the other side wearing his usual jedi clothes not afraid to show anyone that he was a Jedi. He bowed with his eyes still looking at the sith. "Today will be your last, So celebrate your death as no-one will after i kill you"

Last edited by Renjiro Hyuuga on Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darth Judicar
Dark Lord of the Sith
Darth Judicar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Renjiro Hyuuga vs Darth Judicar   Renjiro Hyuuga vs Darth Judicar Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:08 am

"You wont kill me" said judicar as he ran at ren with top speed aiming for the jedis wrist.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:Force Speed
Description:The user can run super fast with the force.
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Hyuuga
Grand Jedi Master
Renjiro Hyuuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Renjiro Hyuuga vs Darth Judicar   Renjiro Hyuuga vs Darth Judicar Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:13 am

Renjiro know that was going to be his move and drew both his lightsabers turned them on and blocked the strike using a form of force speed but with his arms only. The two was at a deadlock both pushing and pulling. "The dark will never succeed while im alive. The republic will become whole again from the hold of the sith". he paused while pushing and pulling again "The siths have always thought of me as scum and weak but they have all died except for 12 and today that will go down to 11"
Back to top Go down
Darth Judicar
Dark Lord of the Sith
Darth Judicar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Renjiro Hyuuga vs Darth Judicar   Renjiro Hyuuga vs Darth Judicar Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:14 am

"I am no ordinary Sith" said Judicar as he kept pushing, Judicar then opened his hand and put it right infront of teh jedis face and used force push...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:Force Push
Description:The user can let out a blast of force enrgy pushing the oponent away.
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Hyuuga
Grand Jedi Master
Renjiro Hyuuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Renjiro Hyuuga vs Darth Judicar   Renjiro Hyuuga vs Darth Judicar Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:20 am

Renjiro was pushed back. "You know you cant win so why continue your madness" as he said that thrusted his arm to his right and then clenched it into a fist. With that a chunk of the arena came up out of the floor. He then swang his arm forward towarsd the Sith. With that the huge piece of arena headed at great speed for the Sith.
Back to top Go down
Darth Judicar
Dark Lord of the Sith
Darth Judicar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Renjiro Hyuuga vs Darth Judicar   Renjiro Hyuuga vs Darth Judicar Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:22 am

Judicar used force crush and the peice of ground crumbled into dust "Ur gonna have to do better then that" remarked Judicar, Judicar then ran at the jedi and when Judicar was a few feet away from him he put his hand up into the air and clenched it into a fist.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:Force Choke
Description:The user constricts the oponents windpipes with the force.

Name:Force Crush
Description:The user crushes an object or even the oponents vital organs.
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Hyuuga
Grand Jedi Master
Renjiro Hyuuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Renjiro Hyuuga vs Darth Judicar   Renjiro Hyuuga vs Darth Judicar Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:26 am

Renjiro remained calm and relaxed while he put teh force choke on. He remained calm and relax until he clapped his hands together and released the force choke, he took in a deep breath and said "I have a greater knowledge of the force than anyone alive"
Back to top Go down
Darth Judicar
Dark Lord of the Sith
Darth Judicar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Renjiro Hyuuga vs Darth Judicar   Renjiro Hyuuga vs Darth Judicar Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:30 am

Judicar licked his lips and then let out a small menacing laugh, "So you are," Judicar then brought both arms out, thrust them up into the air and several small peices of the arena came out of the ground. Judicar then threw them all at ren unleashing an assult of rock bullets.
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Hyuuga
Grand Jedi Master
Renjiro Hyuuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Renjiro Hyuuga vs Darth Judicar   Renjiro Hyuuga vs Darth Judicar Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:39 am

Renjrio thrusted both his arms into the air stopping everthing within a 5 meter radius. His eyes was still fixated on the sith. He the moved his arms to teh right and all teh pieces fo rock fell to the floor extremely slowly
Back to top Go down
Darth Judicar
Dark Lord of the Sith
Darth Judicar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Renjiro Hyuuga vs Darth Judicar   Renjiro Hyuuga vs Darth Judicar Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:46 am

Judicar brought the rocks back up into the air and made them chase ren while Judicar shot forks of lightning at him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:Force Lightning
Description:The use sends a bolt of electrictity out of there hand at there oponent.
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Hyuuga
Grand Jedi Master
Renjiro Hyuuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Renjiro Hyuuga vs Darth Judicar   Renjiro Hyuuga vs Darth Judicar Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:12 pm

Renjiro just stood where he was andmediated. Doing that released a bubble of pure force which acted like a shield for renjiro with the lightnin and teh rocks. he was breathing slightly hard and awaited for the next move
Back to top Go down
Darth Judicar
Dark Lord of the Sith
Darth Judicar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Renjiro Hyuuga vs Darth Judicar   Renjiro Hyuuga vs Darth Judicar Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:34 pm

Rocks kept pelting the sheild. Judicar had a trick up his sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Hyuuga
Grand Jedi Master
Renjiro Hyuuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Renjiro Hyuuga vs Darth Judicar   Renjiro Hyuuga vs Darth Judicar Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:42 pm

renjiro then pulled his hands to his side and then thrusted them forward towards teh sith sending teh rocks at him. he then switched to one hand controling teh rocks and then clenched his right fist putting a squeeze on the siths arms making them go slowly to him side
Back to top Go down
Darth Judicar
Dark Lord of the Sith
Darth Judicar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Renjiro Hyuuga vs Darth Judicar   Renjiro Hyuuga vs Darth Judicar Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:48 pm

Before ren could do that he used force crush on most of the rocks, but 2 hit him in the face. Judicar's nose was broken and it was gushing blood, Judicar put a finger up to his face scooped up some blood and said "I like the taste of blood" said Judicar as he sucked on his finger. "Now, the fight will be overi n 30 seconds..." storm clouds apeared all over the arena, natural lightning came down from them. Natural lightning would break his shield with ease, then tornade came out of the ground and they collected peices of the arena, and hurled them at renjiro. Also violent winds were all over. Renjiro had no escape, he would be injured or severely injure
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:Force Storm
Description:Using the power of the force the user can summon storm clouds and make natural lightning(natural lightning is stronger then electricity) strike there oponent.

Name:Force Whirlwind(custom)
Description:this is a much stronger version of force push, the user lets out a ton of force enrgy out of there hand at the oponent, creating what looks like a force tornado.
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Hyuuga
Grand Jedi Master
Renjiro Hyuuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Renjiro Hyuuga vs Darth Judicar   Renjiro Hyuuga vs Darth Judicar Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:56 pm

he saw the lightning and formed a arc using his right index finger as a start and his left foot as a ground. while doing that he was using his left hand to do force pushes to repell teh pieces of arena comin at him. Some pieces where coming through, hitting his chest and legs. "Arghhh" he shouted in pain. "You'll have to do better than that to kill me. he tried to walk forward and stumbled, his left leg was broken but he now was using the force to keep him upright and balanced. he was now thrusting both arms frantically tring to keep the rocks away but they kept coming. "I didnt want to do this but i guess i must" he stopped what he was doing and teh force around him started to glow a slight white colour.Pieces of that force reached out for the sith like it had a life of its own "See the power of the Jedi in its purest form"
Back to top Go down
Darth Judicar
Dark Lord of the Sith
Darth Judicar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Renjiro Hyuuga vs Darth Judicar   Renjiro Hyuuga vs Darth Judicar Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:05 pm

"See the power of the sith" now the tornado was kicking up alot of the dust and sending more and more rocks at ren, then a black shroud combated the white one "YOU WILL LOSE!!!!!!!" Judicar shouted in rage. "FORCE REPULSE!!!!' screamed Judicar, as a force bomb was unleashed on the entire area, deflecting all the force enrgy and rocks that renjiro were throwing at him.
"IT ENDS NOW!!!!!!" shreiked Judicar as Judicar shot a blast of pure dark side nergy from his palm, JUdicar expected ren to do the same so that they could end this in a dreadlock of force powers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:Force Repulse x3
Description:this force repulse is much stronger then the regular one, the user gathers all there force enrgy, jumps in the air and releases it in a devastating force bomb. Itll destroy everything in its path.
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Hyuuga
Grand Jedi Master
Renjiro Hyuuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Renjiro Hyuuga vs Darth Judicar   Renjiro Hyuuga vs Darth Judicar Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:11 pm

Renjiro dropped both his hands and started to mediate closing his eyes and breathing slowly "I call apon the Jedi of my past, i need your wisedom, strength and power to overcome this evil, I NEED YOU!". With that the white force that surrounded renjiro shrunk and then renjiro pushed both his hands forward "NOOOWWW!!!!!". with that the white force formed a huge cylinder of pure good force and headed at the dark force. "We shall see who who will win. You by yourself or me with teh ower of all teh Jedi that have come before me!" with that teh two forces collided.
Back to top Go down
Darth Judicar
Dark Lord of the Sith
Darth Judicar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Renjiro Hyuuga vs Darth Judicar   Renjiro Hyuuga vs Darth Judicar Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:22 pm

Judicar kept pushing the blast, "I will win!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Hyuuga
Grand Jedi Master
Renjiro Hyuuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Renjiro Hyuuga vs Darth Judicar   Renjiro Hyuuga vs Darth Judicar Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:25 pm

The pure white force continues to push at the dark force pushing it backwards towards the Sith "Now you are too dangerous to be kept alive YOU DIE" with
that the white force was about to force though directly to the sith
Back to top Go down
Darth Judicar
Dark Lord of the Sith
Darth Judicar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Renjiro Hyuuga vs Darth Judicar   Renjiro Hyuuga vs Darth Judicar Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:29 pm

"Bane, Exar Kun, Revan I need you!!!!" with that the dark blast got even bigger and pushed renjiros blast dangerously close to ren, Judicar then let go of the blast. 2 seconds later a transport apeared behind Judicar and when the smoke of the epic battle cleared they were gone.
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Hyuuga
Grand Jedi Master
Renjiro Hyuuga

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Renjiro Hyuuga vs Darth Judicar   Renjiro Hyuuga vs Darth Judicar Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:32 pm

The smoke cleared and the sith was gone "Damn it!" he got his comunicator out and signaled R2-Z9 to fly down to pick me up. "I wish i meet him again because this isnt over!". with that he got into the Jedi fighter and then headed for the Jedi base on a unknown planet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Renjiro Hyuuga vs Darth Judicar   Renjiro Hyuuga vs Darth Judicar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Renjiro Hyuuga vs Darth Judicar
Page 1 of 1